Life Church started from scratch 7 years ago with no money, no people, no facility, and no clue.
Last year we were recognized as the 11th Fastest-Growing Church in America by Outreach Magazine + LifeWay Research.
We're just a bunch of nobodies trying to tell everybody about Somebody.
Our lead pastor is a former comedian turned author and church start-up specialist.
We're adding a full-time Worship + Digital Arts position to our team.
If your flavor is Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, and a dash of Jeff Deyo (sorry, no Bethel), you might be the right fit.
We're looking for a strong worship entrepeneur, someone who is completely sold-out for Jesus, gets jacked up excited when lost people become found, and who thrives in fast-changing environments.
This position requires you to be:
- Solid in your theology but not angry about it
- Passionate about making Jesus famous
- A person of honor and integrity (1 Timothy 3, Titus 1)
- Most-likely an "I" on the DISC
- Cool with making silly videos
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
- Track record of strengthening teams of volunteers/pouring into people
- Understands Apple / Wirestream / Adobe Suite
- Passionate about the Book of Leviticus. Like, we want you to have memorized it, including the liner study notes.
- Able to laugh at random Princess Bride movie quotes
This person would be working closely with our lead pastor.
This isn't about "getting a job;" it's about doing life together on a labor-of-love and joining in with what God has so obviously been doing in our region.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include two video samples: one of you leading full-blown worship and one of you doing an acoustic cover of Beyonce's Put A Ring On It.
If you can't pull off the videos, we're probably not a good match for you.