About Harvest Bible Chapel Nashville Central
Harvest Bible Chapel Nashville Central is a non-denominational, multi-ethnic, Bible believing family located in the Antioch district of Nashville, Tennessee. Our mission is to worship Christ through impactful church services, walk with Christ through dynamic small group studies and fellowship, and work for Christ through active evangelism and tangible service to our local membership and the surrounding Antioch community. Our prayer is that the Lord will grant us favor in building a church that makes disciples and is reflective of what Heaven is going to be like.
We are committed to essential spiritual activities we call our “Four Pillars” that together identify the corporate vision for the church. 1) Proclaiming the authority of God’s Word without apology (2 Timothy 4:2); 2) Lifting high the name of Jesus through worship (John 4:24); 3) Believing firmly in the power of prayer (Ephesians 6:18); and 4) Sharing the good news of Jesus with boldness (Ephesians 6:19-20).
Please visit our website at http://www.harvestnashvillecentral.org/.
Antioch is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing areas of metro Nashville. We are proud of our cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic diversity which have lent to the area’s growth over the past decade. We are a young area, drawing many Millennials and young families. Much recent development has resulted in new stores, sports facilities and housing.
Nashville as a whole boasts many diverse neighborhoods full of shops and incredible restaurants. Professional sports fans will enjoy supporting our Major League Hockey team, the Nashville Predators, and our NFL team the Tennessee Titans. We also have a myriad of family friendly attractions: the Lane Motor Museum, the Taylor Swift Education Center at the Country Music Hall of Fame, Soundwaves at Gaylord Resort, the Adventure Science Museum for Children, the Parthenon Nashville at Centennial Park and the Frist Art Museum to name just a few.
Harvest Bible Chapel Nashville Central prayerfully seeks a Bi-Vocational Pastor who is called by God and equipped to effectively teach and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, according to the Word of God. The pastoral candidate must demonstrate the biblical character traits described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, and must agree with the core doctrinal truths of the Christian faith which Harvest Bible Chapel Nashville Central supports. The candidate must be in agreement with our statement of faith and church government as explained in the Harvest Bible Chapel Church Profile. He must be a servant leader, have a passion for reaching the lost, highly relational, and family oriented. More importantly, the candidate must be a person of the highest moral character who lives as one who is guided by the Holy Spirit.
- The creativity to envision new possibilities for the ministry of Harvest Bible Chapel Nashville Central.
- The ability to think strategically about opportunities and challenges.
- Identify and communicate clear goals and effective strategies to achieve them.
- Strong biblical preaching for life transformation.
- The ability to teach and communicate God’s Word.
- Cast and communicate a compelling and clear vision for Harvest Bible Chapel Nashville Central.
- Demonstrate exegetical accuracy, and primarily an expository communicator.
- Effective at interpersonal communication both as a listener and a speaker.
- Able to be a healing presence in conflicted relationships both personal and corporate.
- Meet the New Testament requirements for office as listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- Have a strong devotional and prayer life and must support the personal and corporate forms of prayer within the church.
- Embrace and hold the Affirmation of Faith of the Doctrinal Agreement with Harvest Bible Chapel Nashville Central.
- Must be biblically trained at a seminary or Bible College.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of pastoral experience as a senior pastor, associate pastor, or a prospective pastor under the mentorship of a senior pastor.
Interested applicants should apply by sending a resume and sermon sample to Kirsten at Converge MidAmerica at firstname.lastname@example.org.