One of the largest unreached nations in the world, Thailand presents great opportunity for Kingdom impact. We choose to engage the Thai people with the gospel of Jesus Christ and equip leaders to expand the kingdom of God.
- Invest in 20 life-changing leaders who embrace God’s distinct calling, gifting, and opportunities for a gospel movement with eternal impact
- Influence 80 transformative leaders to be empowered by the Spirit of God, do all things for the glory of God, and maximize their influence to grow the Kingdom of God
- Lay strong foundations for global workers, build bridges with national partners, and open doors to new areas of work
- Grow Peace Fellowship Church (PFC) to 100 active Thai members in 15 Thai cell groups, focusing on Bangkapi residents, SES students, and friends, families, and co-workers of PFC members
- By 2025, add 15 new high-quality career missionaries who will focus on evangelism and church planting at 15 new locations in Bangkok using the Santisuk English School (SES) school/cell church model