The Great Sea Initiative
The Great Sea Initiative is asking God for gospel movements among the 300 million Muslims in the 21 nations around the Mediterranean Sea.
- Initiate at least one sustainable discipleship program for Muslim-background believers in 21 countries
- Add 100 cross-cultural workers to the initiative by 2029
- Expand refugee project to five sites in the next 10 years
- Partner with Southern European Churches to distribute one million copies of the New Testament to North Africans in the next five years
Ted & Nita Bukowski
Andy & Irida Morisseau
J & J B.
Mike & Samya J.
North Macedonia: Long Term
Gospel Movement Catalyst – Be on the frontlines of a Gospel movement with our team in North Macedonia. The Albanian speaking population of 500,000+ people has no known church. Evangelism and enduring as an ambassador for ethnic reconciliation will be key to your success. Can you give your life to anything better?
North Macedonia: Short Term
Specialized Internship – You will have the chance to use the passion and skill God has given you to serve in the advancement of the Gospel. Skills in TEFL (teaching English as a foreign language), children’s ministry, construction, medicine, teaching/preaching and more are needed to build the Kingdom in North Macedonia.
North Macedonia: Ministry Trip
Ministry trainers – Churches in North Macedonia need equipping and encouragement. Training members of small churches in skills such as preaching, worship, children’s ministry, or summer camps is a great felt need of the community. If you are gifted at sharing what God has called you to do, come and pass it on.
North Macedonia: Impact Trip
Impact team: Teams will have the chance to share about Jesus with kids from a culture that has no church. VBS style camps during a week of the summer is an unforgettable experience that will draw you closer to God and give you the opportunity to change the eternity of someone else.
Great Sea: Adopt a Port City
Great Sea Port Apprentice
Great Sea Port Impact Team
The Nordic-Baltic countries are some of the spiritually darkest areas of our world. They are unreached by the gospel.
- Work with national partnerships in these countries (already established)
- Recruit long-term and short-term missionaries
- Network area leaders of different countries together to cross-pollinate
- Expose American vision trips to show the needs
Serve as a team member supporting on-field staff for children’s and/or youth ministry programs. Develop, implement, and support programming, including – but not limited to – evangelism, coordinating teams of national leaders and/or mission trip teams, mentoring of national volunteers and coordinating music, art, drama and/or sports activities for outreach events.
Interns (minimum 1-year commitment) support on-field staff and national leaders at a church plant in Tartu, Estonia. Develop, implement and support programming, including evangelism, coordinating mission-trip teams, mentoring of national leaders and volunteers and coordinating music, art, drama and/or sports activities for local church outreach events.
15:5 West Initiative
We are asking God for a gospel movement among the 15 largest cities in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia that will also plant gospel communities in at least five unreached villages around each of these cities.Four Areas of Ministry Focus: As we look to catalyze gospel movements in the 15 largest cities, we will focus on four key areas of ministry.
- Community Engagement: Sharing the truths of the gospel by meeting practical needs in our local communities.
- Discipleship/Church Planting: Implementing strategies of discipleship multiplication to start new churches and strengthen existing ones.
- Leadership Development: Encouraging and coaching leaders to multiply disciples and churches.
- Collaboration: Developing partnerships and promoting strategic teamwork among evangelical churches and ministries.
The 15:5 West Consortium (4+ years)
The 15:5 West Consortium is a group of churches networked together with a ministry focus on Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Through the greater connectedness with other like-minded churches, a platform for greater support and engagement with global workers and national partners is developed. We desire for this consortium to provide more meaningful pathways for your church to engage in global ministry. Would you consider joining the growing network of churches that are asking God for a gospel movement in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia?