The second largest unreached people group in the world, Japanese present great opportunity for Kingdom impact. We choose to engage Japanese with the gospel of Jesus Christ and equip leaders to expand the kingdom of God.
- Accelerate evangelism and church planting
- Strengthen church ministries
The Hui Initiative seeks to mobilize, train and send more workers to start gospel movements amongst the Hui Unreached People Group in East Asia and surrounding regions. The Hui people numbers more than 13 million, the largest Chinese-Muslim people group in East Asia. There are currently fewer than 100 workers serving amongst them.
- Start a gospel movement among this people group, in our generation; with one million Hui in Kingdom communities by 2030.
- Mobilize 10 churches and agencies in China, USA and Asia to pray for the Hui people-group, and to send workers to Hui communities by 2020.
- Develop partnerships with like-minded churches, resource agencies, sending agencies and financial partners to establish long-term relationships with Hui communities that inspire gospel movements.
- Mobilize, train and send 30 workers from East Asian house churches to 15 Hui areas by December 31, 2022.
- Form 25 groups of Hui Muslim-background believers that meet weekly by December 31, 2025.
Hui: Long Term
Be a Church Planter who has the calling to reach Muslims; we are looking for workers with skills in evangelism, discipling and Muslim cross-cultural training skills, experts with agriculture experience to work alongside frontline Hui workers and individuals with business experience to guide Hui workers to set up viable businesses in Hui communities.
Hui: Mission or Vision Trip
Come on a vision trip to pray over Hui communities, as well as learn principles and culturally-sensitive skills to engage with the Hui. Or, join a short-term team that conducts Health Screens and English Summer camps in Hui communities.
Spice Islands Initiative
The Spice Islands Initiative is focused on reaching Muslim unreached people groups in Indonesia for Christ and gathering the new believers into churches. A key value is to work in partnership with Indonesian churches and agencies.
- Build upon working relationships with Indonesian churches and agencies
- Five families living and working in Sulawesi by 2020
- Focus on the unreached peoples of Sulawesi, gathering new believers into churches
The Thai Buddhist Initiative
One of the largest unreached nations in the world, Thailand presents great opportunity for Kingdom impact. We choose to engage the Thai people with the gospel of Jesus Christ and equip leaders to expand the kingdom of God.
- By 2020, grow Peace Fellowship Church (PFC) to 100 active Thai members in 15 Thai cell groups, focusing on Bangkapi residents, SES students, and friends, families, and co-workers of PFC members
- By 2020, develop 20 new Thai leaders serving in discipleship and evangelism ministries
- By 2023, grow Water of Life Church to 30 active baptized Thai members
- Water of Life will start two Christ-centered churches by 2023
By 2025, add 15 new high-quality career missionaries who will focus on evangelism and church planting at 15 new locations in Bangkok using the Santisuk English School (SES) school/cell church model
Cory & Brooke Jackson
Dustin & Melissa Leland
Todd & Karen Indehar
Udon Thani, Thailand
The Udon Training Center is a multi-faceted project aiming to shepherd a gospel movement in the Northern Provinces of Thailand. Using the SES method for teaching English, providing a place for leadership training, a meeting place for a missions-minded church, training and deploying leaders to make disciples and plant churches will make the UTC a hub for Christian Education.
One to 12 month “front-line” positions in evangelistic English classes where each short-termer is doing church-planting and evangelism. We have very specific dates for arrival, on-field training that prepares people from any background (even without teaching experience) to teach with excellence and when classes start and end all year round.
Prayer teams are welcome to come almost any time of the year. While not “front line” positions, prayer teams are vital for supporting local ministry. There is one key weekend in July every year during our Friendship Camp when prayer teams are especially useful.