Personal ministry funds
This fund provides for necessary technology maintenance and upgrades. Funding for technology allows us to efficiently communicate from overseas and provides for the equipment/software we use daily on field. Technology funding helps us reach our ministry goals by providing resources such as computer hardware, software and updates, and camera and video equipment for use in communications and ministry.
Estonian Language Bible Distribution Project
Amount needed: $ 5,000
Need by: August 31, 2022
Project #: 627011
Bibles in the Estonian language are relatively expensive and hard to find. The purpose of this project is to provide Bibles and Bible study materials/resources in the Estonian language to those in need of such items. Bibles, youth study Bibles, children's Bibles, and study guide materials in the Estonian language will be distributed to:
- individuals without Bibles who are actively participating in ministry programs (ie. Alpha course, youth nights, youth camps, family and children outreach events, VBS, etc.) within our partnership church, Kolgata Baptist Church of Tartu, Estonia
- local church and youth ministry programs for distribution and outreach
- individuals in rural, remote, and/or un-churched areas Estonia
*Update: Since 2012, we have given out over 1,600 Bibles into the hands of the Estonian people as a result of the Estonian Language Bible Distribution Project!
South Estonia Outreach Project
Amount needed: $ 100,000
Need by: August 31, 2022
Project #: 627712
The South Estonia Outreach Project connects Christian young adult leaders to outreach opportunities in the cities, villages, and rural areas of southern Estonia that are unreached or among the least-reached. We help provide the training and resources necessary, with the objective to bring regular ministry outreach and evangelism programs to these communities.
While it became an official project in 2017, outreach work in southern Estonia began in 2008 with the start of a Christian teen adventure camp at Kolgata Baptist Church in Tartu. The South Estonia Outreach Project now includes four people groups (Estonian, Russian, Võro, and Seto) in six counties with a total population just over 300,000.
We partner with local pastors, church leaders, and communities in ministry outreach, and we have begun several outreach programs of our own. We have seen hundreds of Estonians come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior through programs such as:
- Church planting
- Youth leadership and development training
- Youth and young adult internships
- Short-term mission trips
- Bible study groups
- Camps, youth groups, Sunday school, and VBS
- University student outreach, in partnership with Cru
- The development of Sunday school curriculum in the Estonian language
- The Estonian Language Bible Distribution Program, with over 1,600 bibles provided to Estonians since 2012