Converge holds to a biblical view of diversity.
- We are all made in the image of God and are his workmanship.
- Every person is of infinite value to God and, therefore, has an intrinsic value from God.
- Because of what Christ has done, we can love God and love others.
- How we relate to God should naturally overflow into how we relate to others.
- Standing with and standing for those who have been marginalized, minimized and ostracized is the most important thing we can do — because that is exactly what Jesus did for us.
Together, we are working to advance the gospel by tearing down walls to expand our cultural diversity and address racial barriers. By making a gift dedicated to Converge biblical diversity you are helping to reach people of all colors, cultures and classes with the gospel of Jesus Christ and make him known throughout the world.
Some current Converge biblical diversity initiatives include increasing the number of multicultural Converge congregations, coordinating biblical diversity efforts across Converge districts by establishing District Diversity Teams, providing venues to engage in challenging conversations and creating and distributing resources to help ministry leaders and church members work to better love and understand their neighbors.
Ways to give:
Online - give online using a credit card or bank account.
By mail - send the check to the following address. Write the project code 630191 in the memo line of the check.
P.O. Box 772802
Detroit, MI 48277-2802
Please contact us if you have questions about partnering financially with us.