Church Planting 101 is two days of practical training where you will learn the basics of church planting led by our team of successful church planters.
This training is a great tool if you are interested in church planting, starting a church, learning how to start a new campus of an existing church or for churches wanting to improve how they minister to their community.
You will learn how to:
- Recruit and equip your launch team
- Build a financial structure that creates sustainability
- Maximize the guest experience
- Design a weekend experience that connects with your community
- Become a legal entity
- Develop an effective marketing plan
You will also have the opportunity to meet and build relationships with other church planters who are on the same journey.
Who should attend?
- Pastors who desire to understand the world of church planting
- Church planters who desire to sharpen their skills
- Coaches that want to know what’s new in church planting
- Pastors looking to restart a church and build a new foundation
- Launch team members who want to be a strategic partner in the start of a new church
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., lunch and snacks provided
Day 2: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., lunch and snacks provided
$200 per individual
$250 per couple
$150 per team member