Associate Pastor of Youth & Family
About NorthBrook ChurchWe desire to...Know Jesus - Love Jesus - Become more like Jesus - Live for Jesus
To develop, coordinate and oversee all aspects of NorthBrook’s Youth Ministry and to assist the Lead Pastor in leading the community and Church body to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- A demonstrated commitment to Jesus Christ and a desire to see all people grow spiritually.
- Training and Education in the area of Youth Ministry or equivalent experience.
- Solid Biblical understanding and a firm grasp of the gospel.
- Ability to coordinate ministry details and supervise teams.
- A great teammate, willing to work alongside staff & Church leadership to accomplish the Church’s mission.
- Discernable skills as a communicator and a proven leader.
- Maintain and model a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Implement, adapt and evaluate all aspects of Youth Ministry to accomplish NorthBrook’s mission.
- Major areas of Youth Ministry include: JH & SH mid-week youth programming, Sunday school, Youth Small Groups & Youth events.
- Must enjoy regular meetings at the coffee shop with the Lead Pastor
- Recruit and provide training for all volunteers.
- Initiate and maintain clear lines of communication with parents, youth and volunteers.
- Be a strong presence to the community, youth, and parents as NorthBrook’s ministry representative.
- Participate in NorthBrook staff meetings and all other designated church meetings.
- Associate Pastor responsibilities may include: Sunday morning preaching, Oversight of Small Group ministry, Adult Ed, Various mid-week classes, Provide leadership for various programs/ministries, Crisis counseling, Community Outreach, Civic group involvement, Event leadership, etc.
- Be available for what God is doing.
- Dream Big, Pray Hard, Serve the Kingdom, and Follow the King!