About Springbrook Community Church
Springbrook Community Church is a 24 year old church plant with Converge Worldwide in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Springbrook is a thriving ministry with a vision is to both reach and build passionate followers of Jesus Christ.
This position provides leadership, pastoral and administrative support over all aspects of the worship ministry under the oversight of the lead pastor.
- A passionate worshiper of Jesus Christ, with heart for worship and ability to lead others into worship.
- Ability to grow our worship ministry by recruiting, mentoring, training, shepherding, and developing team members.
- Experienced, proficient vocal and instrumental (preferably guitar) worship leader to lead contemporary worship service.
- Oversee stage design, media, lighting and sound, and have grasp basic sound engineering principles, with an understanding of current equipment standards and practices.
- Develop creative elements to enrich the worship experience such as with multimedia, peoples’ stories, videos, etc.
- Arrange songs and lead rehearsals with a full band, to include guitar, drums, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Creatively choose corporate worship songs as well as other “specials” to enhance theme and environment.
- Lead the programming team to develop relevant and meaningful worship experiences.
- Oversee Springbrook’s Planning Center and Pro Presenter systems, and manage ministry budget, equipment and supplies.
- 25-30 hours per week
- Paid vacation
- Sign-on bonus available
For more information about Springbrook, visit www.springbrook.org. If you are interested in exploring this role:
Email: Please send a cover letter, your resume and video samples of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mail to:
Pastor Richard Wollard
10115 Algonquin Rd.
Huntley IL, 60142