About Converge Cornerstone FundThe Converge Cornerstone Fund has been committed to partnering with churches since 1954. We have helped to start and strengthen churches by mobilizing kingdom resources and equipping Converge churches. We provide financial resources and services that enable churches to expand their ministries, and offer competitive investment opportunities for the constituency of Converge.
Position Summary: To provide support services to the Cornerstone Fund team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administrative duties: Making necessary travel arrangements for team members, preparing correspondence for mailing, managing schedules, general filing, processing expense reports, coordinating payment of credit cards, preparing for and taking minutes for meetings, maintaining policy updates and rate changes.
- Team Support: Daily deposit, reconcile deposit record with entered receipts, maintain office supplies, including all letterhead stock, shred checks (deposited) as needed, provide cover for loan receipts and certificate transactions, assist in production and disseminating of receipts and quarterly statements. IRA withholding tax filing.
- Accounts Payable: Pay bills with proper authorization, credit card bill reconciliation and payment.
- Management reporting: Cost of Funds tracking, Assist VP Operations in month-end closing process. Bank account reconciliation
- Leads management: Work with Marketing to manage Investment and Retirement Plan leads
There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Training
Post high school education or four to six years of related experience and/or training. Specific training and experience in some marketing-related field is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and or marketing materials, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from pastors, district executive ministers, Converge staff and leadership.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.