Converge Prayer, Petitions and Praises
“Then Jesus told this parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.” Luke 18:1
God has given us an extraordinary gift in these extraordinary days… TIME. Time to invest in praying for each other but also for the many needs and opportunities that our united ministries have to advance the Gospel. This is another time where being “better together” becomes a living reality for all of us in Converge. While many of us are busy with home schooling, home working or simply trying to figure out how God is going to provide to pay the bills while we’re not working, God is there waiting to meet with us and give us the joy of His presence and the privilege of participating with Him in His unfolding plans and purposes in our local communities and the nations of the world.
As prayers, petitions and praises come to our attention in the Converge National Day of Prayer, please include requests like these:
- For God’s will and purposes to be done and be seen to be done by His people and the lost people of the world.
- That His church in Converge PacWest, across the nation and around the world will emerge from this season stronger and more focused on living to serve Christ and the Kingdom for His glory.
- That the many new and creative ways God is supplying for our churches to meet, grow and serve will fuel a powerful movement of evangelism, mission and church planting.
- That each church will seize the opportunities and discover ways to reach out and help with the real human needs in their communities created by the separation, job losses and health issues arising out of this pandemic.
- For our national, state, local and church leaders to turn to God in these times and to find God’s wisdom and ability to know how to respond to the many challenges they face.
- That God’s people will be faithful to give, pray and serve in whatever ways they can now and in the days to come.
- For the healing of many people who’ve contracted COVID-19 and other health issues and for the peace and comfort of those who have lost loved ones.
- When God’s eternal purposes have been fully achieved, that He would be pleased to bring a quick end to this global pandemic and help with the rebuilding of the things that have been lost, for His glory.
Other prayer requests shared from those in our district: