We are asking God for a Gospel movement among every least-reached people group in the nations surrounding the Mediterranean Sea — in our generation. We are intentionally pursuing gospel movements in the following ways:
- Targeting strategic urban centers – cities that influence the culture.
- Focusing on muslim people – in Islamic nations and in Muslim communities in Europe.
- Reaching marginalized communities – making disciples among the deaf; those with emotional, cognitive, or physical hinderances; and those in extreme poverty.
In all areas we will develop local leaders; advancing indigenous ownership of generational disciple making.
By faith in ten years we will have:
- Movements begun in 50% of the nations.
- Initial work and defined strategies among identified unreached groups in 25% of the nations.
- Leaders identified for specific unreached groups in the remaining 25% of the nations.