About Center Church
Gospel. Community. Mission. This is what Center Church is all about. Our hope is to be a gospel-centered presence, as we seek to bring a blend of robust theology and cultural relevance in our context.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Affirm and embody the vision and core values of Center Church
- Proficiency in and ability to lead music both instrumentally and vocally
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues and proactively provide effective solutions
- Strong administrative skill, work independently, manage time well, and attention to detail
- Must pass a criminal record background check
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE:
- Plan musical elements (i.e. choosing songs), coordinate with volunteer musicians, and lead the musical elements of the Sunday morning worship service.
- Maintain and develop a database of gospel-centered music to be utilized in music ministry.
- Develop volunteer musicians and lead the worship team to build unity amongst members.
- Work closely with Lead Pastor to create a coordinated, cohesive, gospel-centered worship service weekly.