About Water's Edge Church
Water’s Edge Church, often known as WE, is committed to ministering to those not here yet. WE believe our purpose as the Church is to engage with those in our community and beyond who need Jesus. Worshiping God, engaging people, and encouraging spiritual growth are the cornerstones of our mission. We’re searching for a Lead Pastor who will champion cultivating the heart in our attenders toward a passion for our community to know Jesus and for our body to know Him more deeply. A good fit for WE is someone who has a heart that is burdened for those who don't know Jesus or haven't fully surrendered to him. Additionally, WE is looking for a pastor that guides believers to discover and use their gifts to impact others. WE values worship and seeks someone with a worshipful heart that rejoices in God's presence and believes in a holistic lifestyle of worship. If you are interested in leading a healthy body of believers who desire to minister well in our community and to each other
, read our full job description and apply at ConvergeP3.org.
Water’s Edge Church, often known as WE, is committed to ministering to those not here yet. The Lead Pastor is the champion of cultivating the heart in our attenders toward a passion for our community to know Jesus and for our body to know Him more deeply.
As a staff-led church, the Lead Pastor needs to balance leadership and shepherding. They will exhibit both strength and compassion in decision-making, preaching, advising, correcting and counseling.
WE expects our pastor to buffer against power and control by generally contributing to the thriving of people, advocating for equality, and empowering believers to use their spiritual gifts with maturity.
· Lives out their faith and leads others to do the same
· Actively promotes the mission and vision of WE
· Relational communicator and leader
· Demonstrates commitment to continual spiritual, professional and personal growth
· Adheres to the Statement of Faith
· Willing to become a member
· Is baptized by immersion or willing to be baptized
· Leads vision casting for each ministry season
· Guides spiritual health and maturity of the church
· Encourages missional thrust of the church
· Causes the weekly teaching and weekend services
· Provides leadership to the Board of Overseers and the Staff
· Responsible for the development a budget reflective of goals and success measures for the next season of ministry
· Accountable to the Board of Overseers for the performance of all ministry and non-ministry staff through success measures
· Responsible for the organization of staff and authorized to delegate duties to fulfill success measures