Early Childhood Associate
About Ridgewood ChurchRidgewood Church is located in the heart of Minnetonka, Minnesota, and is within 1.5 miles of a Minnetonka High School, Minnetonka Middle School East, and Groveland Elementary School. The church is undergoing a building restoration and is revisioning itself for the future as a church that strives to "Make Jesus Known Through Community Impact."
TITLE: Early Childhood Associate
MINISTRY AREA: Kids & Families
REPORTS TO: Minister of Kids & Families
HOURS: 10-12 per week
The role of Early Childhood Associate is a valuable position that helps to shape a key and supportive partnership with parents at Ridgewood Church as they shepherd their kids to make faith their own. Ridgewood Kids & Families Ministries seek to connect kids and families with Jesus Christ, with one another and with the world around them.
The ideal candidate will:
- Create and build teams that provide Early Childhood and child care programming for all applicable ministries (MOPS, Women’s Bible Study, Special Events, etc)
- Train & equip leaders in all manner of classroom management (resources, curriculum, supplies, emergency procedures, etc) to ensure high levels of excellence, consistency, and quality of care.
- Assist Minister for Kids & Families in maintaining and preserving classroom inventories, ministry resources, as well as adhering to RWC policies and procedures.
- Assist Minister for Kids & Families in all-hands-on-deck initiatives, such as Trunk or Treat, VBS, Special Families Ministry events, or as otherwise specified.
- Assist Minister for Kids & Families in architecting and executing excellent and compelling ministry to kids and families!
What to Expect
- Real-life ministry experience that will help equip you for a life of Kingdom impact in an exciting and growing ministry
- Encouragement, affirmation and positive coaching that comes with being part of a dynamic team
- Life-giving community as a member of a growing ministry team committed to helping each other succeed
- Strong Christian character must be displayed
- A life of purity and devotion to spiritual disciplines is vital
- Ministry experience is preferred
- Must exude a genuine love for, and desire to minister to, kids and families
- This individual will be excited about the mission and vision of Ridgewood Church