Director of Worship and Creative Media
About Chapel Hill Church
Chapel Hill Church is a Converge North Central church in Eagan, Minnesota.
Our mission is to guide people into a flourishing, contagious relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to move this generation from culture to Kingdom.
Our values are Growing in Christ, Living in Love, Impacting the World
The Director of Worship & Creative Media at Chapel Hill Church will lead a team that is responsible for planning the Sunday morning worship gatherings, the online gatherings, and other worship events. This position requires a heart for Jesus and a heart for growing his Church through leading people in worship. This role will require a constant pursuit of excellence both on and off stage, steady growth as a follower of Christ, shepherd of people, and musician/worship leader. In addition, he or she will manage the creative elements of the Chapel Hill Church Worship Ministry, including live stream, video production and technical needs.
Worship Planning and Presentation (50%)
- Cast vision and oversee the planning and weekly presentation of Chapel Hill Church Worship.
- Ensure that weekend worship services are effective and that the content, style, and structure reflect the vision and values of Chapel Hill Church.
- Promote a team approach to ministry that involves multiple worship leaders and musicians and seeks regular creative input from those involved.
- Collaborate weekly with the Lead Pastor to plan for the future and evaluate prior weekend gatherings.
- Develop systems to create detailed worship plans at least two weeks prior to the event date including musical, technical, video, and other programming needs.
- Assist with planning special worship gatherings such as Christmas Eve, Easter, Children’s Christmas musicals and other special programs as assigned.
- Oversee set design, video production, graphic design, and consistent branding throughout worship and media.
Video and Technology (25%)
- Develop the people, philosophy, and systems related to the audio, video, graphic and technical elements of Chapel Hill Church.
- Oversee the audio, lighting, and video technology for Chapel Hill Church including scheduling, maintenance, and purchasing.
- Oversee the production and use of effective video and graphics for use in gatherings and online. This includes drafting concepts, scripting, video shoots, and editing.
- Strategize creative video tactics to communicate Chapel Hill Church’s vision, mission and values.
Training and Team Development (15%)
- Recruit and equip volunteers (musicians, vocalists, audio/visual) to ensure excellence in ministry and a healthy team environment.
- Coordinate weekly rehearsals and periodic training events.
- Encourage, train, and provide opportunities for the spiritual growth of the Chapel Hill Church Worship Ministry volunteers.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, webinars, etc. for personal professional development and the growth of the Worship Ministry at Chapel Hill Church.
Ministry Integration (10%)
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to enhance communication and coordinate with other Chapel Hill ministries.
- Be accessible and visible as the main point of contact for Worship and Technology.
- Oversee the ministry budget and approve expenditures.
- Have a genuine faith in Christ and love for the Church.
- Be willing to become a Chapel Hill Church member.
- Embrace and champion the Chapel Hill Church vision and values.
- Demonstrate musical and technological skill.
- Possess the leadership skills necessary for overseeing the ministry.
- Possess the people skills necessary for equipping and encouraging volunteers.
- Possess the administrative skills necessary for delegating tasks and organizing ministry resources.
- Have prior ministry experience.
Email resume or questions to email@example.com.