Associate Pastor of Youth & Worship
About Crossroads Church
We exist to make disciples who LOVE God, GROW spiritually, and SERVE others.
As the oldest registered church in Otter Tail County, CrossRoads church has been an important part of our city's community for 150 years. We are a multi-generational church committed to helping as many people as possible become followers of Jesus and grow to become more like Him.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Christlike in character
- A Servant Shepherd
- Humble and Honest
- Theologically Grounded in their Faith
- Highly Relational
Our vision for this position is that it would be filled by a person called by God to partner in ministry with the Senior Pastor, further leading our church and community to the love of Christ. This person would be focused on building upon the healthy ministries that are currently in place, with a specific focus on Youth and Worship ministries.
- Build relationships with teens, leaders, and parents.
- Provide Biblical teaching and discipleship to the students in the church.
- Cast vision to the church and leaders of this ministry on how to effectively make disciples.
- Lead and facilitate youth group gatherings, special events, and special trips such as Trout Lake Camp, Spring Blitz, and summer mission trips.
- Lead a worship experience that is relevant for a multigenerational church in a largely rural community.
- Coordinate music with the Senior Pastor that compliments the sermon series.
- Organize and recruit worship teams, set practice schedules, and lead rehearsals.
- Oversee the technical support for each service including sound team, slides, videos, and anything else that needs to be displayed during the service.
- Facilitate musical requests and needs for funerals and weddings. Those needs may be musical and/or technical (sound, projection, etc.)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Much more detailed information is available to you after an initial consultation with The Shepherd’s Staff. During that consultation, you should be able to articulate your provable experience as outlined above. Take the first step by clicking on the “LEARN MORE” button to confidentially make us aware of your interest. By confidential, we mean that we won’t share your information or interest with this or any other church prior to a full discussion with you and your permission to do so.
After applying, you will receive an email from email@example.com. If you do not see an email response quickly, please check your SPAM folder.
Please do not contact the church directly. Doing so will result in your information being forwarded to us. All applications for this position should come through the inquiry process here.
If you have any technical difficulties with the inquiry process, please contact Gail@TheShepherdsStaff.com.