Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company is one of the nation’s leading insurers of churches and ministries. In business since 1917, Brotherhood Mutual provides property, liability, commercial auto, workers’ compensation, mission travel insurance,
and payroll services* to ministries throughout the United States, including:
- Church day nurseries
- Christian camps
- Association/Denomination offices
- Colleges and universities
- Other related ministries
Brotherhood Mutual is represented by independent agents who subscribe to a code of ethics based on scriptural principles and serve in churches and ministries of their own. The company consistently earns an A (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best, a leading
authority in rating insurance companies.
*Payroll services are provided through MinistryWorks®, a subsidiary of Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company.
More information >
Converge MidAmerica has partnered with Guidestone Financial Resources to offer access to an affordable health insurance plan to pastors and staff in our churches and church plants.
Service through GuideStone:
- One-on-one consultations – GuideStone will work with you to find the best insurance plan options to meet your needs.
- A provider you can trust – GuideStone is dedicated to providing quality benefits and excellent customer service — all with a Kingdom perspective.
- More for your money – Choose from a variety of plan designs with comprehensive benefits that will fit any budget.
- Dental insurance
- Term life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medicare and senior health plans
Contact GuideStone and learn more about how you can offer your pastors and staff >