Summit for the Nations will equip your team to build and grow an effective global missions ministry. You’ll hear stories of how God is working in and through his people on the missions field and learn how you can discern your church’s unique calling to global ministry. This is for lead pastors and missions pastors/leaders/directors.
During this half-day summit, you and your team will learn:
- Best practices and new strategies in missions and global outreach
- Practical steps to discern your church’s unique calling to the nations
- How to activate every person in your congregation to reach the nations
- How to move your church toward strategic missional efforts with clear, targeted goals
In addition, your team will hear from key leaders overseeing missions in Converge regions and initiatives around the world, participate in breakout sessions and network with churches that are focused with like passions and areas in the world.
All this will help you develop more effective strategies and opportunities to extend your church's gospel reach locally and globally.
- Releasing your church's untapped missions potential
- Becoming a church that sends well
- From good intentions to real results — effective missions missiology for the 21st century
- Ivan Velduizen, Executive Director of International Ministries, Converge
- Larry Caldwell, Senior Missiologist, Converge
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and book.