Are you ready to find your next church?
Are you starting to think about your next church? Churches often have to evaluate 100 or more resumes in varying styles and level of detail. How do you stand out? How can you clearly articulate who you are? How can you help a search team get to know who you are more quickly? And most importantly, how can you know if you are a good fit for a church.
You could be with your next church for a long time. It’s important to get this right.
Converge’s Pastor Placement Process (P3) can help you get exposure to multiple churches, saving them the time required to discover opportunities and contact individual churches. Accelerate the learning curve and make it easier for churches to learn about you.
What are the benefits?
- Higher success rate in finding the right church that fits you
- Easy access to Converge churches
Churches can easily and quickly learn about you
- Tap into our placement coaches’ years of knowledge, experience and networks
What do you get?
- Access to online pastoral profile to thoroughly describe your education, experience, beliefs, practices, style and preferences
- Three professional assessments with detailed results
- Placement interview with a Converge placement coach to help guide you in representing yourself clearly and accurately
- Evaluation for placement in active candidate database evaluated against seeking P3 churches
How do I get started?
- Register, then follow process instructions included with your welcome email. This can take a few days after registration.
- Complete assessments and profile. Set aside a few focused hours to do your best work.
- Schedule your placement interview with the Converge district office closest to you for a personal interview. If that is not possible, then schedule a video conference interview with the office of your choice.
- Wait for notification that your profile has been given to a church. There is no need to contact P3 churches directly.
Note: The majority of your registration cost covers your personality and leadership assessments, which are yours to keep. The remainder covers administrative expenses and our service to you.