The ReTool process includes:
- Biblically-based learning experiences to keep you anchored in God’s Word
- The support of an experienced coach,
- Multiple leadership retreats,
- A Natural Church Development profile,
- The use of insightful books and proven diagnostic tools.
Steps to Prepare:
- Initial briefing of pastor, often a Network or LEAD-team setting.
- Contact District for coaching resources, assessment practices & other helps.
- Overview meeting with the leadership team of the church.
- Recruitment of potential Vision Community members.
- Orientation and establishment of Vision Community.